1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRUE CRIME , STREETS OF LA

Discussion in 'PS2' started by MALO, Dec 19, 2003.

1. MALO

MALO Member

I BACK UP TRUE CRIME BUT ONLY PLAYS WHERE THE GUY KICKS THE SCREEN THEN IT STOPS AND SAYS INSERT PS2 GAME.THE SAME BACK UP WORK WITH ANOTHER PS2 THAT HAS MODE CHIP MAGIC 3.1.
    WHY DOESNT WHANT TO WORK ON MY SWAP DISC?_X_X_X_X_X_[small]chingon[/small]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2003
  2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

you need to use cd loader to get round the double check that the game has

3. MALO

MALO Member

THANX FOR THE REPLY!
    BUT ONE ?
    I D/L AND PATCH ON THE GAME OR HOW?

4. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

depending on what version ps2 you have depends which version you have to download you can download it from here http://www.swapmagicfix.com/ once down loaded you have to unzip the file and burn it to a cd instructions on how to use it are included with the download
    if you need any further help just add to your post

5. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

like devilhunt said, it depends on the version of ps2 that you have. i have a v4 and i backed it up with record now max 4.50, using "make an exact copy" option and it worked great, with the smd(dvd) and the flip top method, great game. you might wanna say what kind of version of ps2 you have. and there was a big ass thread about this topic like 3-2 weeks ago you might wanna search, it was like 5 pages long

6. pureplyr0

pureplyr0 Member

i burned mine at 1X on compusa DVD-R's and use my swap magic with cdloader and it works fine.

7. gamelover

gamelover Member

I am having the same trouble V7 PS2: True Crime on DATASAFE MEDIA DVD-R 4.7GB Enhanced Tried no solder mod, flip top, swapmagic and fix cdloader patch from www.swapmagicfix.com burned to packard bell 800min CD-R using NERO. CD loader does run and goes through the correct process. Boots to the guy kicking the screen then I get a pink screen, snot green screen then nothing. I have the same trouble with SWAT Global Strike it gets to the point where it says x to continue then stops loading and says insert PS/PS2 format disk. All others work fine so far even EA games etc. What have I done wrong? Can anybody HELP!! Please. This is driving me insane!!

8. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

you have to press x on the cdloader screen, and choose 5v3_no pin.. its the one above the splinter cell submenu, and than your game will start fine, as far as swat goes, i really dont know since i dont have that game but last time i checked with swapmagic fix.com they had a v7_special cdloader for it..