1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True Dual Shock 2 *DANGEROUS AT OWN RISK*

Discussion in 'PS2' started by MrToast, Oct 28, 2004.

1. MrToast

MrToast Guest

I got this trick lighter from a gag shop and thought it would be funny if I could make something like this happen with a ps2 dual shock 2 pad... so I opened it up soldered a thin piece of metal to the power on the larger motor and then neatly bent and glued the metal (im talkin 1/8"-about the size of the metal strip in a ruler with one of those metal edges) to the controller near the handholds then back to the ground on the small motor... now when a game send a shock to the motor you have a true dual shock 2... im kidding of course but wouldnt be cool if that were possible... or is it.... DONT TRY THIS YOURSELF UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING!!!

2. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

funny, i just bought one of those yesterday too :p i've gotten about 20 people with that lighter so far

they sell $5 dual shocks over at the superstore, i'ma try that out lol

Last edited: Oct 28, 2004
  3. Willmatic

Willmatic Guest

Check the archives of the G4/Techtv web site. I remember the Screensavers had a segment about shocking controller mods a while back.