1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

True that you can "add" more FPS on your Digicam?

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by Tommy1986, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Tommy1986

Tommy1986 Member

I heard that you can Add more FPS on your digicam.. If so.. I have a Nikon D80, and its FPS is like 3-5pic/s, If I "add" more FPS it will take like 9, is this true?.. if so where Can I find this mod and buy it or just download it?

2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

I know it is possible to hack many digicams in small ways but I think your friend is mistaken. At the time the D80 came out, the general consensus was that the D80 offered many of the D200's features for nearly half the price. Now that gap has narrowed. Maybe you bought the wrong camera? Even the D200 only manages 5 fps. (Hello? SLR? mechanical mirror?) If I had such a nice, (to me) expensive camera, i would not @ss around hacking it, I'd sell it and buy another one.

3. Tommy1986

Tommy1986 Member

Ok.. naa its not that I want to do something with the camera.. is that I wanted to know.. now that I know thanks

4. DodgeM4s

DodgeM4s Member

Interesting... I wonder if its possible to get a camera to record at 100FPS instead of 25 fps ?

5. Franco45

Franco45 Guest

100 fps? Are you on drugs?