1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to add emulators

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Raiga, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Raiga

Raiga Guest

Im trying to add emulators back on my xbox (an incident occurred and they were all erased). I need help in doing so (im a noob, so plz simplify answers and go slow). I tried to ftp through my computer, but realized that I had the wrong cable (CAT5 but not crossover), if I could just put the files on a dvd-r/dvd+r and rip them straight to my xbox. Either way, I need a detailed walkthrough (or just any help at all), on how to do any method possible to do so.

Thanx.

2. vappel

vappel Member

You should be able to burn them to a cd/dvd and copy the files over, as long as your dash has a file manager.Some emulators can read the roms directly from the CD as well. Alternatively you can download AID. It has options for installing roms as a package. Check here for more info on that: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/612055

-v

3. Kevinhhh

Kevinhhh Guest

Anyways, you can FTP your xbox with a CAT5 cable because I have done it, I think here is a guide on here somewhere, but it's the same thing like a crossover cable, but you connect the CAT5 cable to your router.