1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to burn Splinter Cell 3 and Republic Commando

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Engtech, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Engtech

Engtech Member

I recently downloaded Splinter Cell 3 and Republic Commando to my harddrive. Well when I try to play the games of the harddrive do they not work, even if I try to play the actual discs it still will not work. Have game developers found a way to stop games from working in modded X-boxes????

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Splinter Cell 3 should work without any issues. Republic Commando might need a little adjustments in the MS dash (video, language, clock...) also delete all game caches and Republic Commando gamesaves.

3. Engtech

Engtech Member

Whenever I try to play the games off the drive, the xbox freezes. So I dont think I have any game saves. How would I delete game caches???

4. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Check your Memory for gamesaves anyway, you never know. To delete game caches you need FTP to do it.

5. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

I backed up republic commando with no problem I have the original disk though.

6. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yeah that is the only weird game I know. Some people have success with it, no problems. Others, like me, couldn't create a profile until I did some changes in the MS settings, and it worked.

7. Engtech

Engtech Member

What changes in the MS settings should I make???

8. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Video, Language, Clock... Make a few changes and then change it back to default and save. Delete any Republic Commando saves and reboot the game.