1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to Burn svcd (Picture Bouncy)

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Mankatoz, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Mankatoz

Mankatoz Member

Ive been trying to burn this movie, been burning at 4x the sound is there and so is the picture, but the picture is constantly boucning, ive burnt the same file with alcohol120, nero ultra, burnatonce, and ive got the same results.. The cd's im using are Memorex CD-r
    This is the first time ive tried to burn so i dunno is it my burner or the cds im using?

Please help im a nub = P

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

What type of File are you working with and what are you useing to Create this file??

3. Mankatoz

Mankatoz Member

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

The problem is Probably with the way the File was created in the First Place and since you don"t know how it was created then that is probably the problem...

VCD/SVCD Formats totally suck, I made Hundreds of SVCD"s and VCD"s and Half of them wouldn"t Play back properly and it sucks haveing to Change the disk 2 or 3 times for every movie...
    Why not get a DVD burner as the Quality is Better and there are no Playback problems like you get with VCD"s and SVCD"s and you can fit multiple Movies on each DVD if you want...You can get a DVD Burner for under $50 US and you can Put VCD and SVCD files on to DVD also.....

5. Mankatoz

Mankatoz Member

hehe thx for the help, appreciated