1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to convert avi to DVD with nero vision express

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Ranna, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Ranna

Ranna Guest

I've tryed to put a question in this forum but it seems to have some kind of error.. So.. the question is.. I'm been trying to convert avi files to dvd but nero vision express 3 simply shuts down.. It work fine with SOME mpg files.. Can anyone solve this problem??

2. Persy

Persy Regular member

lol i wish it was that easy lol....just stick it in nero and let nero do all the work to make a dvd lol....unfortunately there is a pretty long but easy process to convert avi onto a dvd.....there is a guide on this forum if u don't find the guide private message me and i'll find it for u

3. Soulreave

Soulreave Member

4. drillsgt4

drillsgt4 Member

I have tried DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, then I ran across a forum talking about WinAVI Video Converter. I am copying my granddaughter's college basketball games from video to dvd and after I capture the video to my harddrive I just select all of the files and WinAVI Video Converter will turn them into VOB files and then I just burn them using Nero. I have tried backup movies on my hard drive in several different formats and they have all worked. For a 90 minute video it takes 1 hour to covert to VOB and 20 minutes to burn. I have 3.2ghz processor. Hope this helps.

5. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member