1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to copy Terminator DVD... need help

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by IgorekNYC, Mar 20, 2005.

1. IgorekNYC

IgorekNYC Member

Hi, I'm trying to copy the Terminator 2 Extreme Edition Bonus disc. Every dvd copy program that I ran on my computer wants to copy only 1GB of information from that dvd. in reality, that dvd is 7.73GB because it contains a game that takes up so much space. My question is, how do I copy this DVD along with the game?

2. Daemon404

Daemon404 Regular member

Have you tried decrypter? If taht didnt work, install AnyDVD and try ripping a full ISO image with your favourite rippign program such a Nero or Alchohol 120%.

3. IgorekNYC

IgorekNYC Member

What is decrypter? I'm trying to copy it with dvdfab into 2 discs. If i rip it with nero, it will burn the whole 7.73GB image. i don't have a dual layer burner so I still need to split it in two.

4. JoeyCool

JoeyCool Member

wOULDN'T dvd x COPY PLATINUM WORK?

5. IgorekNYC

IgorekNYC Member

Nope, it still shows only 1GB of information out of 7.73. this CD claims to have a full theatrical version of the movie in higher than DVD quality. Obviously, 1GB will not be enough. I don't understand why these programs cannot recognize this DVD's size. If this is some sort of copy protection.....

6. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

Dowmload DVD Shrink. You can use it in Re-Author mode & only rip the main movie. If you have NERO installed, it will burn your movie using NERO. It's really easy. DVD Shrink CAN decrypt most older movies, but I suggest you download ANYDVD , it's free for 21 days. It will effectively remove ANY CSS or Macro encryption for you while you run DVD Shrink.There are Many forum posts that will help you here. Bottom line: Learn by doing. You may make some Coasters, but that's typical. Good Luck!

7. IgorekNYC

IgorekNYC Member

bunnyrip:

thanks for the info, but i don't want to rip just the main movie. I want to rip this entire 7.73GB disc and copy it to two 4.7GB blanks. Is there any other way to do it?

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  9. IgorekNYC

IgorekNYC Member

Thanks for the help, folks, but those threats correspond to users trying to view this CD outside of the united states.... so far nothing on copying this CD to 2 DVDR's. Does anyone know how to accomplish it? Just reminding, it's the Terminator 2 Extreme Edition Bonus Disc. Capacity 7.73GB. every single dvd copy program recognizes only about 1GB out of 7.73. What happened to the other 6Gigs?