1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trying to downgrade psp slim 3.60

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mlkalfas, Jan 8, 2008.

1. mlkalfas

mlkalfas Member

I have a psp slim with 3.60 firmware, can I put 3.71 m33-4 cfw on it without bricking it? I have a psp fat with 3.71 m33-4 on it. I also have a pandora batt and magic memory stick, can I use that to downgrade it?
    Sorry, I searched around the forums, but i am confused about getting the cfw on it. It is 3.60, not 3.60 m33. Is there a difference? This is where I get confused. Thanks in advance! I am sorry for being a stupid noob, I just dont want to ruin my son's new psp. I would be in the dog house, not good. My older son has the psp fat, and they fight over the games on it. So I figure it would be worth a shot to downgrade his slim.

Thanks again!

2. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

You can't downgrade a Slim, but you can install Custom Firmware on it.

8% chance of brickage.

3. mlkalfas

mlkalfas Member

How can I do that? Use the pandora batt and magic mem stick? Use it the same way to unbrick a psp? Do I need different files on the magic mem stick?
    Thanks!!

4. mlkalfas

mlkalfas Member

Ok, did it!! Boy that was easy! 3.71 m33-4!! I am so stupid thinking it was going to do something to the psp slim. Why would it matter, I own a pandora batt. and magic memory stick, I could probaly bring it back from the dead!! Thanks for the help!!