1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trying to play ridge racer 7 online

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by fazes23, Jan 27, 2007.

1. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

what am i doing wrong? i go in a room enter to rsce and it says invite or exit. i pick my machine and get ready to start the race and nothing happens?

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

have u tried any other games online?

3. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

yeah. everyone elses light goes green ready to race and mine stays stuck in waiting.

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

no i mean any other ps3 games online, for instance have u tried resistance fall of man online (if you own it).

5. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

i have it but havent tried to play online with it yet.

6. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

You might want to try that game online and see how that goes. If it plays correctly you might want to check namco website and see if there is a problem with servers. There is quite a few things that could cause something like this so if I were in your situation that is what I would do to begin with.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  7. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

just tried with resistance and it gave me a network error.

8. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

there is nothing wrong with the server, you have to confirm that you're ready by hitting the start button (which it illustrates in the lower right corner) thats kinda funny cuz for awhile i couldnt figure that out either
    edit: oh and with your network error for resistance, idk thats an unrelated issue

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  9. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

^ thanks lol i feel like an idiot now.

10. camarienz

camarienz Guest

got a problem with Resistance to,go to get online (as in the game option) and I get "network error" message .I can play RR7, and get into the store no problems...any help greatly appreciated