1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trying to run a lead

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by GARYEDGE, Apr 14, 2007.

1. GARYEDGE

GARYEDGE Regular member

hello can any one give me advice i used to be able to run a lead from my dbox upstairs to the telly downstairs. but it as been disconnected for some time however i am now trying to set it up again but having no joy finding the pictures downstairs any ideas about how to set this up . thank you.

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

The Dbox doesn't output an RF signal so your other TV will not pick it up. You will need to feed the scart signal through a VCR first and send that signal to the other TV, or get a video sender.

3. GARYEDGE

GARYEDGE Regular member

fekker does my extension lead go in the mail or female on the video thanks for your help. ps i dont seem to be able to get on to techno-source is there aproblem with the site

4. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

The male socket is the output. You need a female plug.
    You have to connect the box via scart to the video and enable AV at the video.

5. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

There is a problem with the code for the site, some members can get access and others, myself included, can't get to the forums. Tam's scratching his head trying to find the error. :)

6. GARYEDGE

GARYEDGE Regular member

CHEERS FEKKER COS I HAVE BEEN MESSING WITH MY PC ALL DAY THINKING SOMETHING WAS WRONG ON MY SIDE. THE SITE IS FINE WHEN YOU JUST GO ON IT BUT ONCE I TRY AND LOG IN THATS WHERE IT ALL GOES WRONG ANYWAY HOPEFULLY TAM CAN SORT IT. P.S CONGRATS ON GETTING TO THE CUP FINAL.

7. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Always the same with Celtic, it aint over 'til it's over!!

8. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

The dboxes also have a composite & audio output which take phono connectors. If your TV can take in composite & audio you could use a 3 lead phono connector and run it direct to your other TV while leaving the scart in your other one. You can also get a phono to scart lead cheap enough.