1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to setup wiikey..

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by InuShonen, Sep 21, 2007.

1. InuShonen

InuShonen Guest

Ok.. So I just installed my wiikey today. After that, I downloaded the setup disk and burned the bootdisc.us.iso to a Memorex DVD+R burned at 2.4x. I try to run it and it goes to the gamecube screen but then when I try to start, an error comes up.. what do I need to do?

2. InuShonen

InuShonen Guest

really need some help.. I tried burning another setup disk with imgburn at 4x on a Memorex DVD+R. trying to use setup 1.2 on the wiikey website. It only goes to the gamecube screen but then says this when I press start "An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button, remove the Game Disc, and turn the power off. Please read the Wii operations manual for more information." please heelp!!

3. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Try using different media. Or maybe it's a bad solder job.

4. InuShonen

InuShonen Guest

lol it was my first time installing a wiikey, looks beautiful though.. buuuut turns out the problem was just the stupid 3.0 update on the wii messing with my config disk. anyways i burned another config disk which was supposed to work with the new update that i got from another site and it worked. ty