1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TS H492C DRIVE FAILURE

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by PAULGS, May 27, 2007.

1. PAULGS

PAULGS Guest

ANY LINKS TO UPDATED DRIVER WOULD BE HELPFUL DRIVE ACTS CORRUPT W 2000 RECOGNIZES AS DRIVE WILL NOT RECOGNIZE BLANK DISCS WMP 11 DOES NOT RECOGNIZE DRIVE BUT PLAYS CD AND DVD MAGIX BURNS CDRS WHAT THE @#$%???

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

welcome to Afterdawn.... please follow forum rule and don't use all CAP lettering. thank you.....

in order to help you out..... we need the full name of your burner.... can't find anything for TS H492C

3. PAULGS

PAULGS Guest

Sorry about the caps ty for responding as my head is about to explode. The drive Tecnically is listed as a TSST corp cdw/dvd TS-492c. I belive it to be a Toshiba Samsung hybred using microsoft driver 5.1.2535.0 I also receive the message "drive not accessable.

tyia paul.

4. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

5. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I wouldn't take the chance on those firmware updates since it's not the exact model.... cross flashing might not be healthy to the drive.

6. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

I fully agree with IHoe!

7. PAULGS

PAULGS Guest

Do you know of any "back door links to Toshiba website??" , wont let me sign in unless I provide a "Toshiba "CPU SN. The Tower is an
    E-macine whose web does not even list this drive real nice if birds ate roms this thing wpould be in the yard.

8. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I think your drive is a rebadged Samsung! not a Toshiba. sorry can't help you out there.