1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H652L Kreon Flashable?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Severeth, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Severeth

Severeth Regular member

I was wondering if anyone knew if I could flash my TS-H652L Drive with the kreon alternative Firmware. I read this on another forum stating this

"Not being able to find any new firmware for my TS-H652L 0603 that came with my Compaq SR1950NX, I took a chance after reading http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=204675 and crossflashed it from windows with sfdnwin.exe -nocheckthe command with the SH-S162L TS07 firmware. The upgrade works 100% lightscribe and all.

Now I know there is an alternative FW for other SH drives. Just wondering if anyone has had any experince with this one.

If I decide to flash the drive with the kreon firmware and its not compatible will I still be able to reflash it back to original?

2. sp7ke

sp7ke Guest

I would say that probably wouldnt be a good idea ( I cant say it will or it wont) but i doubt there would be any recovery for it. The kreon flashed drives are cheap now days. You can pick them up for around 30$ or so.