1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turistas Rip

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by apraxxx, Apr 10, 2007.

1. apraxxx

apraxxx Member

I use a NEC Nd-6500a drive and dvd fab decrypter with nero 7 ultra edition and I'm having problems burning a few discs.
    In particular I'm having problems with the movie Turistas and Pursuit of Happyness. Mostly one of the things that is giving me a problem is DVD Fab, when I put a disc in it comes up with a screen that asks me to submit the dvd information to help better there compahttp://forums.afterdawn.com/message_edit.cfm?msg_id=2984924ny, and it wont recognize that there is a disc in the drive.
    If any one is having this problem or knows how to permanently fix this you can email me at **removed**
    or repost on this thread.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

what version of dvdFab are you using?
    unless there is something physically wrong with those dvds(scratches,bad press) dvdFab can handle both of those, do they play in a dvd player?

BTW, turistas doesn't have any difficult copy protection on it.

PS you should edit your email out, you might get tons of spam

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  3. apraxxx

apraxxx Member

Problem Solved, I have DVD43 as well, which seems to only work when it feels like it.. But turista worked great,i just let Dvd43 take over and dvd fab rip it, I then burned it with nero 7 worked out great!
    Thanks for the reply!

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

email address removed.

if you use DVDFab, there's no need to have DVD43 running, DVDFab doesn't need/want any help from other programs to do it's thing