1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turok Xdvdmulleter Beta Error!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Trixx_14, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

im using Xdvdmulleter Beta10.1 and i try to load the DISK to see if i can play online if the SS is in the disk but it comes up sayin theres no disk. So then i tried to do it another way by extracting the ISO file and i get this error. "ISO loading Failed An item with the same key has already been added". can someone tell me what is wrong, and even if u download the file "Turok_USA_XBOX360-PROTOCOL-REGION.FREE.MULTI6" and if you found out if it has a SS to play online can u pleaseee tell me. Thanks!

2. dialtonex

dialtonex Member

i heard its just a bug in mulleter for that certain game because I was having the same issues. Also I could be wrong but I don't believe Turok is a multiplayer game so if you just wanna play a campaign you can just disconnect your internet connection from the 360 and play without worry of being flagged for a ban.

3. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

ya its 2-4player co-op online and its 16 player onlne so i want to play online but i want to knw if its safe or not.

4. vmaxls

vmaxls Guest

So is is safe and still stealth-patched? Or should we wait for a new release? thanks.

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I've read you get that "same key" error with the scene release. I just wanted to confirm that you also get it if you make your own backup. I made my own backup today and Mulleter gives that error. I used a ms28 drive with XBC.

6. Trixx_14

Trixx_14 Regular member

imsure it is safe because its by protocol ad everything ive gotten they made have ss in them. So im sure its ok but dnt go on what i say because i havent had the chance to try it online yet.