1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial: Burn Xbox 360 Games that have been Downloaded

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikeismad, Jun 14, 2007.

1. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

Ok for all you people that ask how to download games i figured i would help you out.

Get a job and buy the games, then get a sammy DH-162C and flash kreons to it and have at it.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2007
  2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

be even better if u made a step by step guide on how to patch the games to make them stealth

3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

when i get bored ill edit it in

4. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

kl cause i have lots of problems with stealthing games

5. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Mike, you ought to change the name of this thread to "How to pirate Xbox360 games"

6. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

I think you need a modchip.

7. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yeah...i think im going to edit everything out. didnt really think about the fact that this is a pirating tutorial basically.

8. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

It's sometimes hard to remember that downloading games even if you own the original is indeed illegal. It's not your personally backed up copy.

But I feel that there is too much hand holding going on nowadays. Hell.. If a person can't figure out how to unrar files, or even which files you need to extract, and how to burn and what to use, they should just learn like we did. On our own. I mean it's nice to hand hold newbies but you need to think about what you might be getting yourself into.

9. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yeah i agree with you on that one, i edited it out so hopefully i wont get too much headache from it.

10. reprazent

reprazent Regular member

Exactly what's been bothering me about this forum - it's freekin ridiculous, another good example: people who don't know how to burn a dvd *sighs* and then blame USENET because the 'ISO' is giving them coasters when they are using the wrong program to burn it.

I'm actually surprised they managed to sign up to a forum in the first place.