1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Request

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by schweet, Jun 19, 2007.

1. schweet

schweet Guest

I think it would be much easier to download a back-up off of a bittorrent site, in my situation anyway.

None of the stickies have guides on what you need to look for when downloading a torrent of a game and what you need to do to them. Is there a tutorial on this subject? There isn't one sticked and after half an hour of searching this forum I cannot find a tutorial regarding this subject.

I'm buying a core 360 and will flash it, which brings me to another question - with the core 360, I will swap HDs with my previously purchased 360 and use the core flashed 360 to play back-ups. I do believe that eventually I will be banned from live with a flashed console so my question regarding that is this - if my core 360 is banned, and I'm using the HD from my unflashed 360, will I have to format my HD after I'm banned in order to use it on my unflashed original 360?

Thanks for any input.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

From what i read you will have to format the drive to use on the other console. And the reason there are no guides on torrents is because downloading games is illegal and so you can not go around writing guides on how to do it. Just search around and i am sure you can find information. Looks for some key words like:
    torrent
    azureus or U-Torrent
    Winrar
    and there will be a few guides on how to burn them.

3. schweet

schweet Guest

OK cool, thanks.