1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV show plays in iTunes but not on iPod

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by pepprmnt, Mar 25, 2007.

1. pepprmnt

pepprmnt Member

WHY!?!?! I finally got the show on the iPod and now when I go to TV Shows and click on the show it just shows the little TV icon in the corner and the Comedy Central "Album Artwork" and I only get sound...

How do I watch the show? I was able to watch it on iTunes!

2. jasonyhap

jasonyhap Member

Whatever format you got it with..it has to be converted to be played in your ipod. best thing i would suggest you do is get the ipod converter and when its finish ...... import it to your itunes ...then upload to your ipod..you will need to edit the info on the show to make sure its going in the right section of your ipod...which should be tv shows.. good luck...

3. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Edit- Posted on wrong page!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

5. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Why use Apple support when you got us? ;-)

6. MonkeyFat

MonkeyFat Guest

I am only able to view TV Shows on my iPod by going to Videos|Video Playlists|Recently Added. There are A LOT of people who say the same thing.

And it has NOTHING to do with sync because I use manual sync. In iTunes, my TV Shows show up as being in my iPod under TV Shows, it's just that my actual iPod doesn't have "TV Shows" listed.

I finally just put my TV Shows under movies.

7. robvam

robvam Member

Hey, Basically the problem might be because you are trying to play the video file from your music libary, you have to go to 'videos' in you main menu on your ipod to play a video file. I think. Hope this helps

8. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

No, this won't help. I think it's a flaw with the firmware or something, because the same exact thing happened to me. I will experiment a little bit with this and post back.

9. robvam

robvam Member

Ok cool, good luck

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

ShineDRC,

You're ignoring my request to remove the affiliate link in your sig so maybe this will get your attention. When your suspension is up that link better be gone and I don't want to see you link to anymore software sites. If you like a certain software then tell people about it but no more linking.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2007