1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tversity and ps3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by caliph, Dec 21, 2007.

1. caliph

caliph Guest

hey all i tried out tversity and most of it works fine but i am having a few problems:

1. I cannot play blu-ray movies that I have downloaded as torrents on my ps3 (i have the original ofcourse). Its an mkv file extension and works on my computer fine but doesnt work when streamed to the ps3. My cpu is pentium 4 2.8ghz with 1gig of ram.

2. When I play regualr avi and xvid files, they seem choppy. I have a 720p hdtv and all my movies are jagged. ive tried 800x600 or 1366x768 but still same quality. My setings are as follows: Optmization set to quality, compression is average, and have checked DEcode medai as fast as possible w/o taking into account its bitrate.

3. My pics show up fine but seem to take really long to load whether its in the slide show or when its showing all of them (I put the mimage resolution as 1280x1024. any suggestions?

4. I am unable to skip any of my movies either. At the most, I can fast foward.

5. I tried playinf Rush Hour 3 (avi file) but it didn't work. It plays in Windows Media playe but not on the ps3.
    Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2007
  2. caliph

caliph Guest

anyone? does how fast your PC is matter too....?

3. caliph

caliph Guest

Would your wifi singal to the ps3 effect playback also?