1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TVersity Vista Problems :(

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Chudz, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Chudz

Chudz Member

Hello I have just installed Windows Vista and download the latest beta version of TVersity. I have installed TVersity and allowed the .exe with the Windows FireWall.

I have now turned on my xbox 360 and gone to media and the click on Video and then Computer and press yes to find a Computer. But I get "No Computers Found"

What am I missing? I followed the guide and add some folders to my lib in TVersity etc. Do I need top open the port 41952 TCP/UDP on my windows Firewall.

All I want to do is play avi video files thru my wireless network on my xbox 360

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

hi there i had this prob;lem, you need to turn file sharing on lol, go to the the network center and go down the page and it will have stuff like file share. printer share and enable file share and wola u have TVersity.

3. Chudz

Chudz Member

ah nice one, I think I activated Media Player shaing on accident when doing this will try and turn that off now because when I try to search on xbox now its says "Chudz-PC: Chudz" to connect to, I think its ment to say somthing like Chudz-PC: TVersiry

EDIT: xBox has found it now and is working great :) thanks alot for the help

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007