now after doing the pot tweak, i popped in my PGR4 demo and it it worked. im using C4E ixtreme....on a hitachi 47 at first when i read the first reading of the pot, it read 4.67kohms....WOW, so i turned it down to a nice 3.05khoms and now it reads everything from retail to backups. i did use the hotswap method with wxripper <---(efficient if your disc is not scratched) using xdvdmulleter to stealth check, and auto fix any issues. imgburn to backup thanks to the forums for the help for making sure i did everything right. then it took some time and thinking for me to come up with the pot fix....i didnt think it would work and i would be waisting my time, but it did not fail me. now im cruising and backing up all my new games.