1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

twinhan dtvter pci tv cards and 3rd party software

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by emored, Nov 22, 2004.

1. emored

emored Member

does anyone know how or what to use in 3rd party software for the twinhan dtv ter pci tv card ? my olf pinnacle pci card ( analogue may be a clue here ? ) had no problem working through pinnacle studio and ulead programs etc but no device is found when i try to use these with this card ? what do people use for editing etc who own these kind of cards ?
    cheers

2. zorthedog

zorthedog Member

so any luck finding anything for the twinhan ??I have just acquired one and need help myself

3. emored

emored Member

hi

i was hoping your e mail contained some ideas , nope i am quite honestly a bit staggered at the lack of response to this question , its amazing to think these kind of cards could seek to replace the other type of tv cards without any one sorting software out to work with them ? its a good card no real criticisms on it for me there , couple of downers i can live with ( if i plug usb remote in pc tv picture wont come on and teletext will not work - i am in england not sure if anywhere else does teletext ? )