1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two big questions-and common I think

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by superdrag, Jul 26, 2007.

1. superdrag

superdrag Member

Hi there all,
    I just signed on this forum I seen since 3-4 years ago
    I also watched on te ps2 scene for years but I tried in the last two to mod my ps2 by swap disc 3.6....without good results....
    1)I red about the start of discs with coloured lines failed...and I got it(some problem I have) here and I am asking:I hace about 400-500 megabytes of dvd image of DVD Loader v7...should8and how) I need to get an image 4,7 gb(1 dvd single-sided) for usa with ps2? What best support(I use Verbatin/Maxell) I should use at best of the best(yes I saw the list on the forum) for my ps2 with su**s with dvd backups(with original no) but I now that it can read them....
    2)Whats is exactly Dvd/Cd loader v7???
    3)Where can I find the famous Indipendence exploit(almost impossibile to find on anysite without error)?
    4)Whats the differences bettween Dvd/cd loader v7 / Indipendence exploit / simple disks with single *.elf files inside(they run?).

Thanks very much for help :D

2. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

www.exploitstation.com for explanantion and www.sksapps.com for files (independence)