1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Burners And I Wanna Leave

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by zenarrrow, Apr 27, 2005.

1. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

Hey Pete, well I tried defraging. Turned off my PC restarted it, and waala!! it is back to DMA. I am sorry I questioned your advice I am not going to dick with it anymore. I am going to change this thread name to "one burner and I'll wait" I guess one burner is fine, huh? Now with my kids playing games, me reading and burning disc's with this one drive will I prematurely burn it up? Take note most movies I do in a week, around 5. Any chance of burning out the pioneer? ---zen-->

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Zen, heh, heh, I think not. I do 5 to 8 in an evening and have a pioner 107 (hacked) and a DL 109. We'll not talk about the other 2 as they're not used as much. That Pioneer will last for quite a while at the rate you're going.

Very happy all is up and working well there my friend, it's not time to leave just yet, hang out iffin you have the time, snoop around on some of the other forums, checkout the "Safety Valve", there's usually something in the "Wacko" category going on there - OR check out our forums on Home Theater components, CD's, PS2, X-box or Gamecube topics or even Cellular phones - there's something for everybody :)

Always feel free to stop back here at "Newbie Central," help someone else OR pickup a few more pointers or tricks to make your work a little easier and your computer work a bit better ~

(NO, somebody isn't coming by your house to type for you. That guy is booked up until somewhere around mid-June, 2009) I was suggesting something in the line of a shortcut we may have come up with (it happens from time to time) OR a new proggy you might want to try - Ya never know . . . .

We'll lQQk for you later, OK ?

Till then, Sea Ya ~ ~ ~>

Pete :D)