1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two games: SOCOM and SyphonFilter freeze after PSP, is it the disk?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by chaosnova, Feb 10, 2007.

1. chaosnova

chaosnova Guest

Guys, I had recently been playing tales of eternia, daxter, and more... and I've been using the same UMD since then. I never took it out after use, and now I downloaded 2 new games, SOCOM and syphonfilter... and it freezes after the PSP sign comes up; what do I do? Use another UMD, switch the versions? Or is it my game that's corrupt?

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

FullUMD or rip? Sounds to me like you got two bad isos.

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Second that. Unless... what firmware are you using? If you have one of the OE firmwares, make sure its set to use the 3.03 kernel in the recovery menu.

4. chaosnova

chaosnova Guest

Yeah... I have 1.5 devhook .46, and I think that you're both right... what a coincidence, two bad ISOs consecutively. Anyways, I tried Daxter and a few other ISOs on the same disk, and they worked... so yeah, they're bad files. Thanks guys.

URGENT P.S.- PLEASE GUYS, I AM DESPERATE FOR A MEGAMAN MAVERICK HUNTER FILE, ONE THAT HAS BEEN TESTED AND WORKS ON 1.5 DEVHOOK .46, thanks

sorry about the caps

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007
  5. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

Sorry but, we can NOT give out links to files such as that. Its in the forum rules.

6. chaosnova

chaosnova Guest

All I have to say now is that I'm hopeless ...
    I've tried TWO DAMN LINKS, the second taking 8 hours!!!, and yet both freeze after the PSP insignia comes up..

Please, someone have the courtesy to PM me a tested/ working link of megaman maverick hunter X or Syphon Filter

7. hpo56

hpo56 Regular member

EDIT:I'll just PM you I don't wanna get in trouble or nothing posting them here

Last edited: Feb 11, 2007