1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two movie files togeather

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by joshmack, Jan 23, 2005.

1. joshmack

joshmack Guest

i down load a move file that has two parts first off how do i put them togeather to put on one dvd using dvd shrink and decrypter. i think i found a file one time that would put these two togeather and on to one dvd thanks for the help. 250gb 512mb 2.6ghz

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Are they AVI files? Iv downloaded movies in 2 parts and I bring them into Nero Vision express and make a DVD-Video. You can pull the movie files in I uaslly can get 2 Complete Movies on 1 DVD disk. You just will have file navigation buttons for every file you have loaded but if you put them in order it will automaticlly go to the next file when 1 is done. So uassly I have 4 AVI files "2 movies with 2 Parts for each movie" Iv also had it where the movie was in 3 parts and just added the extra to the disc and it works perfect.

3. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

Details, details, details. Why don't people give enough information in their posts.

Like larrylje asks, what format are these files in? Without knowing that, no one can give an informed answer to your question.