1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two New Mod Videos

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by KillerBug, Jul 4, 2011.

1. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

I've got two new mod videos...the videos are self explanatory, but if you want more info (or if you want to order) you can visit http://www.killerbug.net

The first video is installation and operational demonstration of my latest PS3 Fan Mod:
    www.tinyurl.com/E-Z-Chill

The second video is of my heavily modded PS3...I don't sell kits for this, but I'll do a custom install if you offer me lots of $$$ ;):
    http://youtu.be/ynWb8_MXAEM

2. MCPaul

MCPaul Member

Sweet videos dude! I work for Mod-chip.com and I am starting to make tutorials as well. Im looking for whatever suggestions I can get. So if you have any suggestions on what people want the most from the videos hit me up. My video is on youtube called PS3 Amazebreak Installation Tutorial its the 7th one down made by megamodchip. cheers, paul

3. KillerBug

KillerBug Active member

Thanks, but I am not sure a video like this will help your sales. We both know that Kmeaw 3.55 is better than AmazeBreak in every way...why would you put up a video that shows AmazeBreak to be so user un-friendly?

I'm not saying to lie about it and say that it is a good option or anything, but silence might be golden for this product; people will just assume it is a simple USB device that they don't have to program, and which does not require the bothersome startup procedure every time...with a bit of luck you can sell off most of your stock to people who don't bother to do any research at all.

4. adilali

adilali Guest

Guys. you can watch latest to latest video on youtube.com `s channel.