1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two PSP's and a 3.03oe-c Problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by JahDrop, Sep 8, 2007.

1. JahDrop

JahDrop Guest

I have two PSP's, one of them has 3.03oe-c, the other is just a regular PSP with 3.40. The PSP with cfw, 3.03oe-c, has wifi problems... The internet browser does not work, it does not load at all, and when I use hacks for wifi use, the wifi does not work with them. The wifi only works when I go to the network settings... but what is the use if the internet browser does not work?

For my second PSP, 3.40... is there any way I could use the other PSP with cfw to downgrade the PSP with 3.40?

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Download and install...
    Follow this: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/552224

5 posts down, it will explain how to downgrade you 3.03 to 1.50 and then install the absolute best (and stable, glithc-free, noob-proof, etc) CFM there is.

After you've downgraded it to official 1.50. Deep format the memory stick, I explained how on the other post if you don't know how, and then format it on the PSP. Then install Pandora's Battery. Use that to downgrade your 3.40. No UMD or exploit reqiued, it does everything for you. NOTE THIS: ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR BATTERIES EEPROM CODE AND DON'T FORGET TO DEEP FORMAT THE MEMORY STICK WHEN DONE!! This is very important. I'm too lazy to tell you details about Pandora's battery, so just search for it on the PSP threads on this site. That will solve your 3.40, internet, and networks problems all in one shot.

3. JahDrop

JahDrop Guest

hey thanks, I'll try this.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

5. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

or you could just upgrade the 3.03oe-c one to a higher custom firmware like 3.40oe or 3.52m33-4 that should solve the wifi problems,i would suggest 3.52m33-4 as it has more features,like a built in umd ripper and the ability to play umd video isos

Last edited: Sep 9, 2007