1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two PSP's only one will upgrade

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jusin, Sep 7, 2007.

1. jusin

jusin Member

I'm using 2 PSP's. Both have been successfully downgraded to 1.50 using pandora's battery. Now, when I run the m33 installer, it works on one of the PSP's. Using the same memory stick, I go to the other PSP, and I flash it. Upon rebooting, the orange light(MS LED) blinks fairly quickly. The backlight of the PSP is on, but it doesn't load.

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Try Pandora's Battery again. But this time, deep format your memory stick afterwards and then install M33 firmware.

3. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member

Try going to regular 1.50 via the 1.50 EBOOT. Since the 1.50 you get from the Pandora battery is a minimilastic subset, you can upgrade to the actual thing where everything should work.

4. jusin

jusin Member

What I did was downgrade using Pandora's battery, upgrading to 2.0, then downgrading back, using the MPH tiff exploit. Then I tried M33, still no startup.

5. psp35

psp35 Regular member

try a different memory card.

6. jusin

jusin Member

7. jusin

jusin Member

bump?

8. jusin

jusin Member

can anyone help?

9. chaos_zzz

chaos_zzz Member

low level format the ms and do the pandora process again now try to do the all thing again . that would give you a perfect escenario. if that still don't work it would be rare

10. jusin

jusin Member

Low level format? Does that mean format it using windows, then again on the PSP?

11. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

You need to run that one file that enables m33 installer (forget what its called). I bet you ran it ont he first one, but skipped it on the second.

Then it should boot up and load.

and whats with all this upgrading to 2, then back down to 1.5 then up to 3.52???

12. jusin

jusin Member

The Kxploit? I already ran that. And I don't have problems running/making the M33, but it just semi-bricks after it tells me to restart

and the reason I upgrade to 2, then to 1.50 is for the ID Storage, or something like that. I'm not sure if that affects me though, because the PSP I'm using is one from the launch date

13. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

I did 2 with the same memory stick and battery just a few weeks ago. I didnt get anything like you described. One of them is a TA082 and one is a launch psp as well.

I did the TA082 first. The second one gave me problems, but it was because I didnt run that kxploit thing first

14. jusin

jusin Member

Well the thing is, the M33 CFW isn't the only thing that wont load after I flash my PSP.

Any firmware after 3.03 OE-A I try to install gives me a semi brick. That includes .03B, .03C, uhh, 3.40 OE, and anything else.