1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Questions! involving video_ts.ifo file as q1 and image files

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by dforsterx, Feb 4, 2004.

1. dforsterx

dforsterx Member

Ok...two question. here we go...

I decrypted some files onto my computer using dvd decrypter and they were made into VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS files. all the info is there but when I go to DVD shrink to play around with it it comes up with an error warning saying that the file VIDEO_TS.IFO cannot be found. So anyway I looked in the folder and there is an .ifo file of the name VTS_01_0.IFO- so in a pretty simplistic way i tried changing the file name but alas to no avail. So can anyone give me any idea as to how to sort this out??

Alright- Question 2...
    I've got a couple of iso.files that I want to shrink to fit on to a DVD5....what programs can I use to do this?? dvd shrink and a few others i have looked at just doesnt let you do this- help anyone?

Thanks for your help in advance.

2. dforsterx

dforsterx Member

any body with any ideas?

3. MysticE

MysticE Active member

Well unless there is a specific hard case try letting DVD Shrink do the whole operation (rip and shrink). Also make sure you are using the latest version. When using DVD Decrypter always, Edit-> 'Select All', in Mode-> 'File F'. After loading into Shrink you can use 'Re-author' to select what you want to use.

Some good explanations here:
    http://www.dvdshrink.info/guides.php