1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Towers help

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Tragedytg, Apr 12, 2003.

1. Tragedytg

Tragedytg Guest

Iv looked all over this site and iv gathered allot of information on fixing and turning the Two Towers Movie into a vcd but none have helped much.
    Here's my deal. I have the video and everyone says run it through avifixed. I did it But like some other guy on here said i get a 80s pop video style look to it. He said he reinstalled avifixed and it work well i did it 6 times already re installing and doing it on another copy and no luck. Its all wavy. so i tried divxrepair that just made it have a delay. I dont want to burn it into a vcd yet. i just want it to run clean without the freeze after about 7min and the 80s video look so i can watch it on my computer. pls someone help me 3 hours straight of looking up info and trying over and over. Iv come to you guys for help.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Try using NANDUB to delete the bad frames. The audio may go out of sync but NANDUB does have good audio support!!

3. Tragedytg

Tragedytg Guest

Just open the video in nandub find the bad frame and delete it by selecting delete frames under edit?

I tried that and i go back to that part of the video and it says allot of frames around the time of 7:50 cannot be found?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2003
  4. Dela

Thats strange :s a lot of people used nandub for the frame problem in the two towers!

5. sonoma095

sonoma095 Member

i downloaded a copy of the two towers and of course i couldn't encode because of bad frames. I see dela and some others talking about avi fixed and virtual dub to fix such problems, but i haven't been able to find either of these programs. Could dela or anyone let me know where to find them.

6. Dela