1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TY in Australia

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by zeebra, Mar 15, 2005.

1. zeebra

zeebra Member

Does anyone know where I can get TY DVD-R disks from Australia? Or is there a store over in America that can ship them over?

Thanks.

2. wolves

wolves Regular member

None that I know of in oz...I just purchased 100 8X minus white top inkjet printables from Meritline..4 days delivery ..Cost? wait for it ...AU$169 shipped..shipping costs more than the TYs.

3. zeebra

zeebra Member

How much does the shipping cost exactly? I live in Sydney.

If I can't get a hold of TY media, should I sticfk with Verbatim Datalife Plus? Or is there another media worth using?

Thanks

4. wolves

wolves Regular member

Zeebra...If you have a medium that is working fine for you then stay with it..I buy TYs for stuff that I want to keep long term. My usual media for every day use is Laser but then that might prove a dud on your equipment.Friend of mine in Plumpton NSW buys copyme from the local markets at AU$19 per 50,and wont use anything else.Thats 38cents a disk compared to my $1.70 for TY`s.It`s all a matter of horses for courses.

5. wolves

wolves Regular member

Sorry Zeebra ,I never answered all your questions...The TY`s costAU$83.13 and shipping was AU$84.04 ADD to that bank fees of AU$2.34 or so...Bear in mind these were the 8X DVD-R white top inkjet printables,non-printables are cheaper...Most other USA online sellers will not ship to OZ..

6. zeebra

zeebra Member

Thanks for you help wolves. I think i shall stick with Verbatim Datalifeplus, which seems to be a reliable disk. Oh, and I plan to keep the media for a long term.

7. 222333444

222333444 Member

In general you want them to be made in Japan.

8. CJC

CJC Regular member