1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ubernet missing in action?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by mozza2001, Apr 25, 2005.

1. mozza2001

mozza2001 Member

Does anyone know what's going on with Ubernet at the moment?

I've been trying to get back on to the training hub since I had to leave it to re-rip a bunch of my albums a couple of weeks ago but can't seem to get hold of anyone.

Since the web site changed a couple of weeks ago I can no longer view the forums and none of my posts get answered (or at least I can't see if they do).

I'm beginning to think that something weird has happened (like the site and all members have gone underground or something) so any info that anyone can provide would be gratefully received.

Cheers,

mozza2001

2. btberger

btberger Member

I see or rather don't see the same issues as you.

Sorry, don't have any idea what's going on.

btberger

3. dave65bug

dave65bug Guest

yeah same problem with me. i was just about to send my files to go in the uber network, yet they changed the layout of there site, and now i cant login. cant register a new name either....hoping theyll be back up soon.

4. agnt007

agnt007 Member

UTF is still down...? I'm also unable to view any posts in the new forums. Hopefully everything is okay. Would hate to see them just stop accepting new members, especially those that are already in training. :)

I definitely hope our favorite 800 pound gorilla hasn't taken a sudden legal interest in Ubernet. Since the new forums aren't working, does anyone know where to find out any additional info?