1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ude

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by carlmax85, Sep 2, 2004.

1. carlmax85

carlmax85 Guest

hello everybody...
    guys i just got my xbox v1.6.. i've been trough a lot of reading "including the ude1/ude2" manual, and i decided to use the itools 1.5... 007 package..
    so to pass the download thing i had to copy it to my other xbox "already softmoded" to udata and the reconstruct the msdashboard with the slayer.. then copied from the hard disk to memory the files from the udata, and then i was ready to start the thing.
    then i copied from the memory to the hard disk of my new xbox, and then i just did what the tutorial said..
    started the game of 007, and then loaded the game save.... after this, the screen shows the tipical thing " your xbox needs technical ... blah blah blah..", i jsut reset the xbox, and nothing happens.. " i mean my xobx start normally"..
    what i'm i doing wrong...
    really need to figure this out quick

thankz for your help in advance..

I asked to a friend and he tell me that this is the original lack of security 007 everybody use...
    i'm confused... can i do something..?

2. mess1

mess1 Regular member

Exactly what error number are you getting? A little more detail on EXACTLY what you are doing would be helpful also.