1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UEFA Champions League 06/07

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by alexperez, Mar 21, 2007.

1. alexperez

alexperez Guest

Can anyone help with the DNAS, really want to get this working??

2. rico134

rico134 Regular member

give it time, remember it's not officially released 'till friday. a DNAS should hopefully be available then.

3. alexperez

alexperez Guest

Nice one mate, I knwo its released Friday but itsd available most places now and if it is on torrent sites how come no one has the dnas??

I will just have to be patient

4. rico134

rico134 Regular member

yeah i've seen it around the torrent sites.
    i don't think a DNAS is out yet because their would be no point because hardly anyone would be online anyway..until friday that is. someone out there will deflinetly have a DNAS, they just gotta report it. that i hope will be on friday. could even be late tonight.

5. alexperez

alexperez Guest

rico, i dont want to play this online, just want to play the game, how can i get it working without the dnas?it freezes on the game loading screen after you set up a match?

6. KingPep

KingPep Member

Same Problem here, this game needs Patching to get it to Work........

BUT this doesn't mean that it requires DNA's just to Run it, as they are only required Online......

7. rico134

rico134 Regular member

you guys using swap magic?if so it probably requires rebuilding. i haven't done that in a very long time, best to view the stickies and ask others. sorry guys, can't help any further than that.

i don't know for sure if it requires rebuilding, just an educated guess.

follow black-ices guide for rebuilding. few posts down-used to be a sticky-dunno why it's not now ah well anyway link below.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/210515

if theres an patch out for this game and you find it, just use that..it would be a lot easier.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  8. alexperez

alexperez Guest

UPDATE

I have rebuilt the game with the gnie tool, its great reduced the ~ISO by half, anyway the game works, played a quick match and was all fine, went to the challenegs and started sick as a parrot (sPURS V wEST hAM)and the game froze when the ball went out for a goal kick. I have not tried the game again but if anyone knows if there is a patch please let me know.