1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UEFA Champions League 2005 (patch questions)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Oo00oO, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Oo00oO

Oo00oO Member

Hi, im new to this site and im having problems burning UFEA 2005 for PS2, i have ripped the iso and downloaded the patch for it off DVDrick's site, but when i run the patch there is an error, do i need to keep the image file created when i ripped the ISO in with it when i run the patch, and does the ISO filename have anything to do with the error, as the patch for mercenaired had to be saved under a certain name to run, any help would be really appreciated :)

2. rico134

rico134 Regular member

rename your iso file drk-ecl sorry for delay in reply

3. Oo00oO

Oo00oO Member

cheers for the advice rico but it seems im still having problems.
    i renamed the iso but this time when i ran the patch it damaged the iso and shrank it to 531kb !
    in the folder im running the patch i have the drk-ecl.iso and the drk-ecl patch, do i need the original MDS file in their.
    If you could give me a simple run through it would be spot on, i just cant get hold of the nack of patching games, i tried with mercenaries to fix the loading screen crash, and got the patch to run succesfully but to no avail, it now crashes even sooner then the unpatched one, this might have something to do with the media im using (datawrite classic 4.7gb DVD-R), the thing that seems strange is that i backed-up most of the christmas releases i recieved without using patches, this is really getting me wound up and as for coasters, i have got 3 off mercenaries and aint tried burning uefa yet, i cba with wasting the discs.

4. arsenal14

arsenal14 Member

Im trying to do UEFA Champs league as well could you give me the URL to that dvdrick's and if any one could post an easy step by step on how to back up this game i would appreciate it.

5. Oo00oO

Oo00oO Member

6. arsenal14

arsenal14 Member

Thanks alot

7. UCL04/05

UCL04/05 Member

arsenal14, can u list a step by step guide?

8. UCL04/05

UCL04/05 Member

nvm... i think I got it!This should apply to UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 because it is made by EA also and on the patch site, NBA street volume 3 and UEFA Champions League 2004-2005 have the same patch size of 537k.

credit all to deep11, who states:

"nbastreet requires special procedures. I have a PS2, Swapmagic 3.3 and slidecard

I used DVD Decrypter to copy orginal to hard disk. then used the patch. then i burned the ISO by using DVD Decrypter. The NBA Steert V3 works gr8.
    I got my patch from
    http://www.dvdrick.cjb.net/
    Credits to the guy who is sharing stuff."

link to the forum where he says is here: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/162734

9. UCL04/05

UCL04/05 Member

my only question is after u copy the original to ur hard disk, how do u patch the .iso? like a step by step for patching with the patch at http://www.dvdrick.cjb.net/

thanks

10. arsenal14

arsenal14 Member

Yeah i downloaded the patch from DVD rick and when i run it it says it is not sutable for running in windows or MS DOS how do i patch it? How to I write it. Any help is greatly appreciated

11. start

start Member

can someone pleaseeeeeee send me the patch

dazntin@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005
  12. shub

shub Member

plzzzzz can som1 send me the patch plzzz
    shuyeb@hotmail.com

13. UCL04/05

UCL04/05 Member

Dvdrick's patch SHOULD work... let it run for A WHILE... in the readme, it says Wait for it to finish or something to that extent. after you rebuild the iso off the original, patch it then burn it at slowest speed on a high-quality DVD-R. that should do the trick... ne Q's ask me

14. start

start Member

[bold]Dvdrick's patch SHOULD work... let it run for A WHILE... in the readme, it says Wait for it to finish or something to that extent. after you rebuild the iso off the original, patch it then burn it at slowest speed on a high-quality DVD-R. that should do the trick... ne Q's ask me[/bold]

i can't find it anywhere,can you email it me please to the address i posted.
    thanks

15. start

start Member

UCL04/05 can you email me the patch , i've sent you a private message

16. difinking

difinking Guest

did any one get the patch if u did send it me please diffinking@yahoo.com

17. start

start Member

does anyone know where i can get the patch from please

18. shub

shub Member

i still ned the patch plzzzzz can som1 help me
    thanks

19. kikio

kikio Member

can someone send me a pal patch of uefa champions league 2004/2005 please please at
    chmario@infinito.it

20. tamis

tamis Member

i downloaded it from another website burned it and it didn't work , then i opened the image with isobuster ,highlighted all the files and dragged them to another folder , keep isobuster open , and open up nero and create a new dvd rom udf iso the last one on the list ,then drag the files from the folder u dragged the files to , make sure u drag them in the same order as they are on isobuster , worked for me only trouble is my ones in spanish doh!!!!