1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uefa Champions League on 3.40OE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by nitekilla, Jul 10, 2007.

1. nitekilla

nitekilla Member

Hey I downloaded a Uefa cl iso about 1gb I did everything correct as I can play most of the ISOs but this one (actually my favourite in PC) is making me go mad. I tried changing all settings and no luck. After the game starts the loading screen appears and asks me about autosave. I click yes or no and then a black screen appears and stays forever (while the memcard light is blinking very fast)(the psp doesnt turn off). I just dont understand why. It isn't a corrupted iso Im sure cause i downloaded it 2 times from different fast servers with a download manager.(Also I heard other people didn't have problem with this one)
    So please help me out I really love this game.

Also do you think I should try it on a PSP with 3.10OE or something?

2. malinki

malinki Regular member

works for me on 3.40 OE, make sure you have a UMD inserted and that No-UMD is disabled in recovery

3. nitekilla

nitekilla Member

I tried it like u said but no succes.I have a umd inside (a game). I'm really going crazy. Can I ask you smth. What release is your iso? (RANT- like mine) or something else? and please if you could PM me where you downloaded it you would do me the greatest favor as I tried It from 2 different sites and still same(i think it was the same version in both sites)And btw my memory card is a real one (magic gate)

Thanks.

4. nitekilla

nitekilla Member

I tried it on a devhook psp and STILL NO LUCK. Now Im 100% sure its an iso problem.