1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhm, probably a big problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Ahx7, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Ahx7

Ahx7 Member

I had 3.52 m33-4 and tried to install 3.6 irshell (and I guess it's not compatable). Here's the order of things...

-I installed it and loaded irshell
    -I tried to launch the xmb application and it powered down the psp and wouldn't turn back on.
    -I took the battery out for a minute and then put it back in.
    -It powered up (thank god) and went into the irshell interface.
    -I figured it might be alright, so I chose another application (I think cpu speed settings or something). And then it just froze at the screen and would not power-down.
    -I pulled the battery out, and now it's lying on my desk alongside the psp.

I just want my old psp back what do I do lol

2. psp35

psp35 Regular member

start the psp when you get the chance to do it. and i think you hold triangle so ir shell wouldnt start when you turn it on. and go to usb mode and delete the irshell files. or just disable the plugin that came with irshell.

3. Ahx7

Ahx7 Member

Oh I turned it on again and went into irshell interface and I'm using things and accessing games and music with no problems it seems. I'm accessing everything so far, not sure what this means.

If it appears to be working should I just leave it be and use it? Or because of those strange happenings should I just delete irshell altogether?