1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK mod chippers

Discussion in 'PS2' started by richyrich, Feb 20, 2003.

1. richyrich

richyrich Member

Who in the uk can fit me a messiah 2 cheap, preferably in east midlands and if possible still ensures my ps2 i know thats a long shot

2. spang

spang Member

3. Annihilon

Annihilon Guest

The best and cheapest place to get it chipped (while you wait if you want to go there - and based in Yorkshire (near Halifax)) is Electromod. Go to their website :-

http://electromod.net/

4. richyrich

richyrich Member

Cheers ppl. £75.00 is a bit harsh especially as i live in Derby and that other one doesn't install never mind i'll just have to keep on looking

5. Annihilon

Annihilon Guest

Let me tell you that £75 is a very good price for the installation and the mod itself - you will have to let me know if you get it any cheaper in a shop. You might be able to get it slightly cheaper if you go to Bowlers near the Trafford Center, Manchester. They have a computer fair there most Saturday's (the biggest in the UK) and there is always a couple of guys chipping PS2's. The last time I was there you could get a Messiah 2 done for about £60.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2003
  6. richyrich

richyrich Member

o right sorry i'm new to this game didn't realise just thought cus you can get the chip for £35 or cheaper for bulk it might only be about £10 for fitting