1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uLaunchElf DVD and Swap Disk 3.6 Problem.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Impmon, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Impmon

Impmon Member

Hi. I just joined the forums today :). Well, to start off with my very first post, I need your help. I recently attained a Swap Disk 3.6 for my Playstation 2. It works remarkably well for my back up games. One game, in particular, was Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. Now then, my problem. I found a gamesave for it on Gamefaqs. I want to transfer this game save to my memory card. So, I did some research around these forums, and found this guide:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/485334

It was useful to me. So from there, I learned that I needed a program called "uLaunchELF". Well, unfortunately for me, I do not have CD-R disk, but I had plenty of DVD-R's. So, I downloaded this file called:

uLaunchELF_V4.12 DVD

It can be found in the list here:
    http://www.sksapps.com/index.php?page=launchers.html

It was an ISO file. So I thought that was all I need. So I burned it using IMGBurn at 8X speed (16x Speed Sony DVD+R). Woohoo, right? Well, when I tried to do the swap disk method with the disk, it would not work. It just said "Invalid PS2 Disk" in the Swap Disk screen. I do not know why it said that. That is why I need your guy's help. I do not know what to do now. Should I burn it at a lower speed, or did I download the wrong file? I hope I can get some good help from you guys.

2. Impmon

Impmon Member

Badda-Bump.

3. Impmon

Impmon Member

Bump.

4. Hack_Zero

Hack_Zero Regular member

bump.. <_< I need to know this too desperately X_X

5. CCraze

CCraze Member

Sorry Don't know what to tell you, but where did you order yur swap magic from???