1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ulead Dvd Workshop

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by SONY007, Feb 9, 2003.

1. SONY007

SONY007 Member

I've got a a couple of NTSC Xvid files that I want to put on dvd by using Ulead, i've tried a few time to do this but I keep getting "Failed to convert video file", now I use to convert PAL divx but that was a little while ago and i'm just woudering if i'm meant to have some sort of correct settings for why it keeps on failing. The reason I want to try Ulead is that i've tried other ways but even though they seem to come out ok near the middle of a movie things seem to go a little out of sync but I don't remember that happening to me when using divx in ulead. So should frame size be anything inparticular aswell as video video data rate and audio bitrate ? I've tried it on 720 x 576, 3800 kbps so it will fill up the dvd-r and audio: 384

2. spike1050

spike1050 Regular member

try using nerovision express you'll need the NeroVision DVDcodecs for it and you'll will be able to make DVDs either NTSC/PAl with the program if you need any more help contact me i will send you my e-mail address

Last edited: Feb 14, 2003