1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ULead Movie Factory 6 and Menus

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Henderson, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Henderson

Henderson Member

Is there a way to add more menu entries per page instead of the default that Movie Factory sets up?

I'm making a DVD with 11 short movies on it. It spaces out the 11 titles anywhere from 2-4 per page, making you flip through 4-6 menu pages. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get more titles added per page so there might be only 2 menu pages (or even 1) instead 4-6 pages to flip through. I've resized the video preview area to just about nothing (I'd like to delete it entirely if possible, but haven't found a way to do that either), but it still doesn't accept more entries per page even when there's plenty of extra room for it.

Or is Movie Factory unable to allow that much editing to their menu templates and I should give up and try a different way to create the menu?

Thanks for any advice.

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. Henderson

Henderson Member

Will try that, thanks much.

4. gearo

gearo Guest

Hi all,
    Did Henderson ever find a way to modify the menu templates.
    I've got the same issue with HD menus.
    The rest of the app is good.
    Surely there is a way.
    Thanks appreciated

5. Henderson

Henderson Member

Not yet. My main pc with all the editing programs is down right now (motherboard died, still under warranty though), so haven't had a chance to look into it much more. I did finally find community boards for Ulead products and posted the same question there, which someone responded to with:
    I'll be checking it out once I get my motherboard back from Asus and get put back together again, but can't do anything much to know if this is possible or not yet.

6. Henderson

Henderson Member

I eventually found templates that had up to 9 thumbnails for menus on Page 1, and then can edit those into many other choices from other Layout templates. My original install of the program apparently was bad; when I repaired it, I was able to find all the options mentioned by lazael in this thread:

http://phpbb.ulead.com.tw/EN/viewtopic.php?t=23197

Hope this helps you out, too.

7. whassup

whassup Regular member

Perhaps try using DVD Lab Pro? Gives complete control of the DVD authoring process.