Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Orochi299, May 28, 2007.
My imported game wont play, when i try to swap the disk It says invalid disk.
r u using a backup or an original copy
r you using swap magic. what version is it.
Ultimate swap disk V 2.0
No. swap magic 2.0 can't play imports. only version 3.3 (swap magic 3.6 recommened, not coder editon)will work. you can also chosse this option that forces the backup or import to play at NTSC or PAL on the Swap Magic 3.6
No, he means the Ultimate Swap collection disk which has Swap Magic 3.6 on it along with a bunch of other utilities(HD Advance, etc).
could u help me with the ultimate swap collection
Here, try this link:
Hopefully this will help you since this is what I used to find out how the Ultimate collection disc worked. Good luck!
hey logan 1 side of my ps2 broke while i was trying figure out how to use the swap disk(the side scroll on the disk tray)the problem is the disk tray wont come out all the way. but it still reads the disk fine.
Can i still use the ultimate swap disk without the tray coming out all the way?
Are you using a fliptop or a magic key/slide card? If you've got a fliptop then it shouldn't matter cause you can just swap the discs through the top. If its the slide card or magic key, then you may have a serious problem.
I use a slide card...
hey i know how to fix ure disk tray it happend to me
1. open up ure ps2
2. locate the ps2 disk tray, open it up
3. warning this might break ure ps2.
pull the disk tray out
4. look under the tray u should see a whit leaver pull that as fare as you can to the laser u should see ure laser move down
5. now put ure disk tray bake in and push it all the way in
6. !! ure laser will not move all the way up for now !!
7. now plug in ure ps2 and hit the eject button and u should see ure laser move all the way up.
8. if the ribbon caboals came out pm me for a more detaled instructions
9. this goes for all versons of ps2
Separate names with a comma.