1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

um i think ive made a terrible mistake, can someone help?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by austin420, May 24, 2007.

1. austin420

austin420 Member

ok i have been reading peoples guides and i finally found out that i need to first update my psp to version 3.03. now before my psp was version 3.01 (normal sony upgrade) and when i went to the update it updated me to version 3.40 (normal sony upgrade). yet i need to get to version 3.03 before i do anything with downgrading to 1.50 and then upgrading to 3.40OE. i am a little worried on what will happen. i need some assitance and anyone can help so if anyone knows anything that can help me please tell me. thank you.

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

ur screwed just wait for a downgrader

3. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

As faqman98 put it, there is really nothing you can do at this stage, there are no tricks or downgraders out that works with the official 3.40. (GTA:LC trick will also not not work=

All you can really do is wait :(

No other versions downgraders will do, do not try any other older release or trick or you will bust your PSP. The bottom line is that you will have to join the bunch of other people waiting for a 3.40 downgrader.