1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

um problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by lanepwnu, Mar 17, 2007.

1. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

i am having lotz of issues with my ps2 so i decided to dust off my old xbox and heres what happened:

i turned it on (earlier i had wafflezone tools installed on it)
    and after about 30 seconds it said error 07

i talked to my friend and he said that its a hard drive issue.
    so i took it out and put it in my computer under slave restarted and it showed up just fine there was a lot of xbe files such as dashboard.xbe and it seemed just fine so i put it back in the xbox. error 07 again

so i decided i would replace the IDE cable. no dice. help would be great.

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Um solution..:lol:. try unplugging the dvd drive. If you get error 12 instead check the wiring to the dvd drive carefully. If still error 7 then it may be a psu issue, probably the cable to the hdd. Also check the jumper.

3. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Wait is that while your in windows explorer you can see it? because that would mean it's unlocked, and you don't have a modchip right? That might be the problem, or try messing with the jumper settings and see what happens, if not check to make sure it spins up (usually can hear it or check the power coming out of the connection).

If none of that let us know and I'll or someone else will figure something else out.

Degalle