1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UMD and ISO

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by raganarok, Jan 24, 2007.

1. raganarok

raganarok Guest

i was at school today to play killzone multilayer he had the disk I had the ISO i connected up to find the "no games found" message and wondered why i did the normal things like change adhoc to automatic or channel 1 and tried decreasing my clock speed but for some reason it's not working does anyone know why?

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

perhaps the regions are different? or maybe the multiplayer feature has been ripped out of your iso :S

3. raganarok

raganarok Guest

ahhh its probably the region code because i can play multiplayer vs my bro (same iso) any way how to change the region code

( man i stalled on how to spell way)

4. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

dont take my word for this because i may have misread something or whatever, but i think that UMDGEN 4.0 can do something with region codes, but like i said im not that sure :S

5. raganarok

raganarok Guest

thanks I'll give it a try

6. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

well i just looked now and cant see any possiblility :( sorry about that, dont ask me where i got that from lol