1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UMD loading problems. plz help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pspmoder, Sep 25, 2007.

1. pspmoder

pspmoder Member

ok where to begin. im on 3.52 m33 update 4. i have the fosters theme for my psp. and thats most of the important need to know probably. my friend gave me his psp to downgrade using my pandoras battery and while i was charging my psp i decided to play Medal of honor heroes. on my 3.52 m33 psp. whenever i load the game it shows the gameboot but then it just goes back to the menu and says game could not be started. any ideas on how to fix this. (oh i deleted all the files in DIR on flash0 if that would do anything to mess this up)

2. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

I Cant say if that would have any impact on your problem, but it might. So if it comes down to it just reinstall 3.52m33 update4. But it sounds like you dont have a umd in the psp. To play some iso's you need a game umd inside the psp. Insert one then try.

Hope this helps

3. pspmoder

pspmoder Member

its not an iso i have the actual game. but i will try to reinstall the cfw. i tried reflashing all of the original theme but that didnt workd