1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

umd rip, help?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by z0mb1e, Oct 2, 2011.

1. z0mb1e

z0mb1e Member

so i have kingdom hearts, my little brother tends to trash my games, so i want a backup, that i can still play. assuming the worst happens. so i download psp filer, rip the umd, it says memstick full yadda yadda, and then is in 2 files, how the hell do i put them back together?

2. Paine96

Paine96 Member

Why are you using psp filer to do this. Why not get a proper umd ripper? why i personally dont use a only-umd-ripping program, as i use isotool i dont know if you are allowed links but just google it. Ive found it works much better as i have also tried psp filer and i didnt really like it. Also with isotool you can patch youre kingdom hearts so if an unfourtunate accident does occur to you're disc like scratched beyond repair and you dont want to re-buy then you can play off memstick aslong as you keep the disc or some form of ownership. i say this for kingdom hearts mainly because its one of the later popular games

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Patching? On what firmware version are you? Also there is no need for an UMD ripper at all, most newer firmwares have a built in one.