1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UMD ripping/Dumping

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ICDWILL61, Feb 1, 2007.

1. ICDWILL61

ICDWILL61 Member

After ripping or dumping a UMD, Is the UMD still useful?

2. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

yes its like ripping a music cd onto your computer, the contents of the disc still remain as you only make a copy

3. sinsaint

sinsaint Guest

make sure that in your config "NO-UMD" mode is set to (currently:Disabled) and always keep a umd in the disk drive, it will still load your iso/cso of your memstick if you go into Memory stick game, i use GTA lcs 2.0 not that it makes a differance but using no umd mode bugs my iso's sometimes they dont load.

its always keeping you origonal iso in case you make more on your memstick and you delete the old one.

4. GMLtd

GMLtd Member

Interesting..I was going to ask a question about why I can't get my ISO of yugioh tag force to properly work correctly whenever I start dueling. I have Dark Alex's OE-C 3.03 (He is a GOD!!!) and was lost thinking I would have to wait for some crack to appear...but this made the answer so much simpler... and it WORKS... Now no more load times (well except for a second, but not the GOD AWEFUL 5+ sec between battles).